Administration is responsible for the following duties and responsibilities
Part I: Legal Compliance
- 1. He is responsible for obtaining food license or any other license that is required for raising any outlet. Subsequently, he is also responsible for renewal of the license of all the licenses that are acquired.
- 2. He is responsible for liasing with all the government authorities (like BMP, BWSSB, BESCOM etc) for smooth functioning of the outlets. 3. He is responsible for acquisition of Duty Free Entitlement (DFE) license from Joint Directorate of Foreign Trade (JDFT). On acquisition, he is to hand it over to Finance Department for further actions. Part II: Property Management.
- 3. He is responsible for the upkeep of the properties.. Upkeep of the properties means:
a) Dealing with the administrators or admin authorities of the building.
b) Ensure that premises of our outlets are kept neat, clean and in hygienic condition. Gardens, wherever are these, are maintained properly.
c) He is responsible for making and later renewal of Office Umbrella Policy.
d) He is to maintain staff lockers. Maintenance of the lockers means maintain inventory of the lockers.
- Career Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Organizational Development
- Designing of HR & Personal Manual
- Event Management / Celebrations
- Compensation Management
- Payroll Management
- Personal Record
- Statutory Compliance
- Employee Communication
- ISO Related documentation
- Personnel Manual
- Design Implementionation
- Mangement Information System (MIS)
- Relations with Employees Association
- Grievances Handling
- Court Cases
- Disciplinary Actions
- Guest Relations
- Hotel Booking
- Vendor Managerment & Bills Payment
- House Keeping